Monday, September 1, 2014

Being followed

I was walking my dogs today enjoying the day. Then a car slowly drives next to me. At first I thought this is weird. Stay cool I told myself. I then picked up my pace. The car kept up with me so I slowed down. Then the car slowed down too. I had enough. I looked over to see who was stalking me. It was a lady and she was waving. Not to be rude, I waved back even though I didn't know who she was. I stopped waving. She was still waving. To my discomfort I realize she was waving at my dogs. After a moment or so of my dogs and her exchanging loving gestures, the car behind her honked. This snapped her out of her trance. She finally acknowledges me and says “your puppies are very cute”. I smiled. In my head I said “Crazy woman they are 7 and 8 years old, look at the road.”  
What does this have to do with art? Nothing. Didn’t really know what to write about.

Under Painting
Acrylic on canvas 30x40inches

Final drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment